Hi! I'm Gwen. Welcome to Always Brighter!
Let the glitter-bombing commence...
Are you a Creative Entrepreneur who's called to share your gifts with the world, but struggles with self-doubt and comparison traps?
I totally get it. I used to be plagued by self-doubt, insecurities and fear. Now, that's all behind me, and I am here to help you do the same. So...
- If you are driven by something greater than yourself...
- If you want to bootstrap your business and grow it authentically...
- If you want to know how to jive your desire to be prosperous with your desire to help others...
- If you want to grow your technical ability and be in control of your own WordPress website...
This community of bright-minded, heart-driven, creative entrepreneurs is for you.
I'm guessing we're a lot alike.
We're creative people striving to make a living sharing our gifts with those that need them most.
I'm Gwen Whitfield, and I help heart-driven Creative Entrepreneurs break free from their limiting beliefs so they can start, grow and build profitable online businesses. It IS possible to make money and have a heart and change the world all at the same time.
But to do that, we've got to do the work.
Don't worry, I'll be here with you every step of the way showing you how to master your emotions and use them to create success, stand out from the competition, and understand the technical aspects of running your own online presence.
We'll start with Mind Control.
No, I'm not going to control your mind. YOU ARE. Start with giving just a few minutes each day to rewiring your mind for success using the Always Brighter Affirmations for Creative Entrepreneurs.
Through these weekly affirmations you'll learn:
- What really creates success and prosperity
- What really keeps you connected to who you are and why you work
- What is the only thing you truly can control
- How to eliminate the competition
- How to make peace with the mundane, every-day tasks you have to do to keep your business afloat
- How to trust yourself, your intuition and your talent
Free your mind and you can do things you thought you never could.
Yes. Even the super-hard, horribly-complicated techy stuff.
No matter where you are in your business journey, there is always more to learn.
That's why our mantra is Always LEARNING, always GROWING, always REACHING... ALWAYS BRIGHTER!
AND I'M HERE FOR YOU.
I teach heart-driven, Creative Entrepreneurs:
- How to rewire their minds and harness their thoughts for success
- How to create an authentically intentional brand that will clearly express their value in the marketplace, giving them an undisputed edge over the competition
- How to bootstrap their online businesses by becoming their own WordPress design experts and creating their own beautifully designed WordPress websites
Girl, I've been there!
I know what it's like starting from scratch with just a hope and a dream. If I can do it, so can you.
So if you've ever had these thoughts:
- Where do I begin?
- What do I even need to know?
- How does anyone ever figure all of this out?
- What the heck is Css?
- How on earth do I get people on my email list and what is Content Marketing?
- There are already so many people doing what I want to do, how will I ever stand out and make money online?
Take a deep breath and relax, because we're moving on over to The Brighter Side!
Time to get things done, believe in yourself and grow your business. That's why we're both here.
So let's make it happen.
MORE GWEN? Here ya go:
- Born and bred Southern Girl. I grew up in Memphis, TN the heart of the Mid-South. Southern accent? Yes, please. Can't change it and wouldn't want to.
- I LOVE being my own boss. I get work in yoga pants while drinking a Nitro Cold Brew at Third Wave in Forest, VA. Stop by pretty much any morning and holla at me. But email me first if you want to be sure I'm there. I'm a "binge writer" and "spontaneous worker".
- I'm a classically trained singer. (Oh, you had me at Puccini.)
- I'll give you my coat, but keep the shirt on my back.
- Don't wake me up. Unless you're bleeding or throwing up. Them's the rules.
- Cats. (Dogs, too, but KITTENS!)
- When life sucks, I give myself 5 minutes to cry, complain, wail and hurt. Then, when time's up, I say, "Can't change it" and get back to work.
- Skinny margaritas, Salty Dogs and red wine. Let's have a girl's night!
- Carbs hate me. It's Ok. There's something romantic about unrequited love.
- I'm married to a Presbyterian minister, have 2 funny, intelligent boys, a 90 pound, sock eating, black lab named HotShot and a sweet, door climbing, little girl cat named Cookie. Literally, she jumps up the door jams when she's feisty. Hand to God.
- I wanted to be an Architect, a fashion designer, a Pharmacist, and a singer. I never thought I'd be teaching web-design and online business, but after all, there was barely an internet when I left the nest.
Most of all, I believe it's never too late to be what you might have been.
So, let's roll!